Tecumseh Public Schools has the following job opportunities available:
Resume and letter of interest and job application should be submitted to:
Tom Wilsie, Superintendent
Robby Kinsey, Asst. Superintendent
Current Job Openings:
1. Bus Route Drivers needed. Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Download the correct application to the left.
2. Transportation Director. Applicant will assume the responsibilities as related to supervising and training personnel as well as dispatching, routing, and scheduling buses throughout the district while managing the overall operations of the Transportation Department. Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Please inquire if interested.
3. Tecumseh High School - Agriculture Education Teacher - Career Tech Certification required - Applicants should have experience teaching Agricultural Mechanics courses and managing a swine program for a school.
4. Tecumseh Middle School - ELA Teacher
5. Tecumseh Middle School - Main Office Secretary
6. Title VI Indian Education Assistant
7. Tecumseh Middle School - Science Teacher
8. Tecumseh Middle School - Math Teacher