Tecumseh Public Schools has the following job opportunities available:
Resume and letter of interest and job application should be submitted to:
Tom Wilsie, Superintendent
Robby Kinsey, Asst. Superintendent
Current Job Openings:
1. Bus Route Drivers needed. Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Download the correct application to the left.
2. Severe/Profound Handicapped Classroom Teacher - Tecumseh Early Childhood Center. This position will open during the 2020-21 school year. Candidates must hold current certification.
3. Activity Fund Custodian - District. Applicants can submit resume and letter of interest for this position which will involve working with all activity fund accounts that support student activities in the district.
4. Building Custodian - Tecumseh Public Schools. Applicants should be willing to work full time in cleaning and doing basic maintenance and repair work on the school facility.
5. Long Term Substitute Teacher - Cross Timbers Elementary School and Tecumseh High School. These positions will be open for 4-6 week periods of time during the Spring 2021 semester. Applicants must hold current teacher certification.
*If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your resume to Robert Kinsey at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call (405)598-3739 and ask for Robert Kinsey.