Tecumseh Public Schools has the following job opportunities available:
Resume and letter of interest and job application should be submitted to:
Tom Wilsie, Superintendent
Robby Kinsey, Asst. Superintendent
Current Job Openings:
1. Bus Route Drivers needed. Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Download the correct application to the left.
2. Severe/Profound Handicapped Classroom Teacher - Tecumseh Early Childhood Center. This position will open during the 2020-21 school year. Candidates must hold current certification.
3. Paraprofessional - Cross Timbers Elementary School. Multiple responsibilities will be held with the person who fills this position. This position will be open during the 2020-2021 school year.
4. 5th Grade Teacher - Cross Timbers Elementary School. This position will be open during the 2020-2021 school year.
5. 6th - 8th Grade Language Arts Teacher - Tecumseh Middle School. This position will be open during the 2020-2021 school year.
6. Activity Fund Account Custodian - Tecumseh Public Schools. Please send resume and letter of interest to the Board of Education Office.
7. Building Custodian - Tecumseh Public Schools. Applicants should be willing to work full time in cleaning and doing basic maintenance and repair work on the school facility.
*If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your resume to Robert Kinsey at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call (405)598-3739 and ask for Robert Kinsey.