Tecumseh Public Schools has the following job opportunities available:
Resume and letter of interest and job application should be submitted to:
Tom Wilsie, Superintendent
Robby Kinsey, Asst. Superintendent
Current Job Openings:
1. Bus Route Drivers needed. Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Download the correct application to the left.
2. Special Education Teacher - Tecumseh Middle School. This position will open during the 2020-2021 school year. Tecumseh Middle School serves students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grades. The teacher in this position will work with students who have mild/moderate learning disabilities.
3. High School Head Wrestling Coach - Tecumseh High School. This position will open during the 2020-2021 school year. Teaching responsibilities (open certification area) may be associated with this position.
4. Principal - Barnard Elementary School. This position will open during the 2020-2021 school year. Barnard is a school site with 1st and 2nd grade students.Candidates must have certification as an elementary principal.
5. Agriculture Education Teacher - Tecumseh High School. This position will open during the 2020-2021 school year. Applicants should have experience working with swine and teaching ag mechanics in shop class.
6. Severe/Profound Handicapped Classroom Teacher - Tecumseh Early Childhood Center. This position will open during the 2020-21 school year. Candidates must hold current certification.
7. Special Education Paraprofessional - Tecumseh Early Childhood Center. This position will open during the 2020-21 school year.
8. Building Custodian - Tecumseh Public Schools. Applicants should be willing to work full time in cleaning and doing basic maintenance and repair work on the school facility.
*If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your resume to Robert Kinsey at email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (405)598-3739 and ask for Robert Kinsey.