Click the specific link below to download a job application:
TECUMSEH PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
RESUME AND LETTER OF INTEREST AND JOB APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO:
Robert Kinsey, Superintendent
Brandi Burks, Asst. Superintendent
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
1. Bus Route Drivers. Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Bus Driver Application
2. Cafeteria Worker. Applicants should send resume to Jami Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org Positions may be part-time. Cafeteria Food Service Worker Application
3. Custodian - Applicants should send resume to email@example.com Custodial Services Application
4. The following coaching positions with possible open teaching assignments: Head Varsity Wrestling, Assistant Varsity Baseball, and Assistant Varsity Football.
5. Elementary Teacher - Cross Timbers Elementary. This position will be open for the 2022-2023 school year. Applicants should be seeking full time employment as an elementary teacher working in a 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade classroom setting. Applicants should hold a current Oklahoma Teaching Certificate for Elementary Education. If you have questions about the position, please email or call Mrs. Burks. Certified Teacher Application
6. Elementary Principal - Barnard Elementary. Barnard Elementary is home to all 1st and 2nd grade students in our district. With an enrollment of around 140 students per grade level and a staff of just over 20 full time employees, our district is searching for a dedicated leader to fill this full-time position as soon as possible. Interested candidates must hold current elementary principal certification. Please send a resume and letter of interest to Brandi Burks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Interested applicants for any job openings should send resume to Brandi Burks, Assistant Superintendent, at email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (405)598-3739 and ask for Brandi Burks.