Click the specific link below to download a job application:
TECUMSEH PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
RESUME AND LETTER OF INTEREST AND JOB APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO:
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
1. Superintendent of Schools - Applicants should posses satisfactory certification credentials for Oklahoma school superintendent. Direct inquiries to: Superintendent Search Attn. Tom Wilsie
2. Bus Route Drivers Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Download the correct application to the left.
3. Severe/Profound Handicapped Classroom Teacher - Tecumseh Early Childhood Center. Candidates must hold current special education/severe profound certification.
4. Activity Fund Account Custodian - Tecumseh Public Schools. Please send resume and letter of interest to the Board of Education Office.
5. Building Custodian - Tecumseh Public Schools. Applicants should be willing to work full time in cleaning and doing basic maintenance and repair work on the school facility.
6. High School Student Registrar/Site Secretary - Duties to include front desk daily management of high school principal's office and student/faculty services
7. High School Math Instructor - Duties to include full time high school math teacher with possible extracurricular assignments. Applicant must hold valid Oklahoma secondary math certification.
8. College Station Supervising Teacher - Must hold valid Oklahoma secondary education certification in any field. Duties to include the supervision and coordination of high school students that participate in the concurrent college option at the Krouch College and Career Center.
*Interest applicants should send resume to Robert Kinsey, Assistant Superintendent at email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (405)598-3739 and ask for Robert Kinsey.