Click the specific link below to download a job application:
TECUMSEH PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAS THE FOLLOWING JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE:
RESUME AND LETTER OF INTEREST AND JOB APPLICATION SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TO:
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
1. Bus Route Drivers Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Bus Driver Application
2. School Nurse - Duties include working with students at all grade levels to provide basic health services throughout the school day. The school nurse will work with students who have chronic health conditions and students with disabilities to administer medication as needed. The school nurse will work with parents and teachers to create care plans. Applicants should be registered nurses licensed by the Oklahoma State Board of Nurse Registration and Nursing Education. Please send your resume and letter of interest to Brandi Burks or inquire if you have questions by calling her at (405)598-3739 or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Severe-Profound Special Education Teacher - Cross Timbers Elementary. Applicant should be certified to teach students with severe-profound disabilities. Duties would include working with students, parents, teachers, and paraprofessionals to provide meaningful education to our students. Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Certified Teacher Application
4. Severe-Profound Special Education Classroom Paraprofessional - Duties include full time work in an elementary school working with students with severe-profound disabilities. Applicant must have or be willing to obtain paraprofessional credentials. Teacher Assistant/Paraprofessional Application
5. Cafeteria Worker - multiple sites Applicants should send resume to Cindy Belshe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions may be part-time. Cafeteria Food Service Worker Application
6. Maintenance Worker - Applicants would work to maintain appearance of sites within district as assigned. Duties would include mowing and lawn work, painting and general building repair. Custodial Services Application
7. Custodian - Applicants would work in an assigned site within the district doing daily cleaning and basic maintenance. Custodial Services Application
*Interested applicants for any job openings should send resume to Robert Kinsey, Superintendent at email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (405)598-3739 and ask for Robert Kinsey.