Robert Kinsey, Superintendent
Brandi Burks, Asst. Superintendent
1. Bus Route Drivers Applicant must possess a CDL certification with passenger endorsement, be able to pass a background check, and have an excellent driving record. Bus Driver Application
2. Severe-Profound Special Education Teacher - Cross Timbers Elementary. Applicant should be certified to teach students with severe-profound disabilities. Duties would include working with students, parents, teachers, and paraprofessionals to provide meaningful education to our students. Please send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. Certified Teacher Application
3. Severe-Profound Special Education Teacher - Tecumseh Early Childhood Center. Applicant should be certified to teach students with severe-profound disabilities. Duties would include working with students, parents, teachers, and paraprofessionals to provide meaningful education to our students. Please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Certified Teacher Application
4. Cafeteria Worker - multiple sites Applicants should send resume to Cindy Belshe at email@example.com. Positions may be part-time. Cafeteria Food Service Worker Application
5. Severe-Profound Special Education Paraprofessional - Tecumseh Middle School. Applicant should be seeking full-time employment in a severe-profound special education classroom and be willing to work with students of diverse needs under the direction of a certified special education teacher. Paraprofessional certification is required along with specialized training to work with special education students. Some training can be provided. Please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Teacher Assistant/Paraprofessional Application
6. Instructional Technology Staff - District. The primary function of this position is to work in and administer a variety of technical projects related to the setup, maintenance, and support of technology items owned and operated by Tecumseh Public Schools and used by its students and employees. Duties for this position include but are not limited to the support of online curriculum development, support and administration of TPS learning management systems (LMS), web conferencing software and hardware, setup and integration of synchronous technologies, and advising various TPS departments on general technology related items. The person who fills this position will advise in the planning, organization, implementation and coordination of all aspects of technology operations within the district. This position will also serve as a general technical support specialist maintaining and servicing helpdesk requests from TPS students and staff.
Read the full job description here: https://5il.co/14dhu
7. Facilities Director - District. The Facilities Director is responsible for organizing, administering, and leading a comprehensive program of custodial services that provides and maintains in an efficient and economical manner the facilities, grounds, equipment, and furnishings of the district so that all students, staff, and the community are assured of clean, safe, attractive, and healthy places in which to learn and work. The Facilities Director will also work along with district administrators to facilitate construction and renovation projects that are occurring within the district by meeting with contractors and vendors to discuss the scope of the projects, obtaining estimates and bids for costs, and communicating with all parties who are involved in the projects to ensure that the work being done is of high quality and in line with agreed upon terms. The Facilities Director will work along with the Maintenance Director to obtain needed equipment and supplies to complete renovation and construction projects being undertaken by that department.
Read the full job description here: https://5il.co/14dhq
8. Instructional Coach Coordinator - District. The Instructional Coach Coordinator will provide guidance and leadership to Instructional Coaches and other school employees toward the implementation of intervention programs conducted by the district’s teachers. The Instructional Coach Coordinator will oversee the RtI programs in the district to ensure that the academic needs of all students are being met with the goal of increasing student performance and achievement. The Instructional Coach Coordinator will monitor, communicate, and respond to local, state, and federal laws, and follow requirements regarding response to intervention systems. The Instructional Coach Coordinator will work with instructional coaches, administrators, teachers, and the school psychologist to administer, monitor, and implement district and school-wide reform initiatives.
Read the full job description here: https://5il.co/14dht
9. School Counselor - Tecumseh Middle School. Applicants should be seeking full time employment as a school counselor working with 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students. Applicants should hold a current Oklahoma Teaching Certificate with a School Counselor endorsement. If you have questions about the position, please email or call Mrs. Burks. Certified Teacher Application
*Interested applicants for any job openings should send resume to Brandi Burks, Assistant Superintendent, at email@example.com. If you have questions, please call (405)598-3739 and ask for Brandi Burks.